Contributions made to the Northwoods Land Trust are tax-deductible and help NWLT protect and steward woodlands and waterways year-round.
Click on the “Support NWLT” button below to select a giving option, such as ‘Membership’ or ‘Year-End Special Gift.’
Gifts are processed through PayPal, with the option of giving through your PayPal account or by credit card.
If you prefer to make your contribution by mail, please print and return this gift form (which qualifies you for a membership if you wish to join or renew.)
Online giving options include:
- Memberships are typically renewed annually to sustain NWLT’s operations, mainly our land protection services and land stewardship activities. Being a member of the land trust is a special way to show you care about land and water conservation in the northwoods! Members receive annual newsletters and are listed in our Annual Report.
- Gift Memberships make great gifts for a friend or family member! When making a gift membership, please choose the membership donation option in PayPal, and note that it is a gift membership, with the recipient’s name and address, or email us the information. Gift memberships are valid for one year.
- Year-end special gifts are generally sought in November through December for a special purpose, such as our shoreland protection program or our land stewardship program.
- General contributions are a wonderful way to support NWLT any time of the year. General donations are a good way to maximize annual giving. Some opt to make monthly contributions to spread giving out throughout the year.
- Honorary and Memorial donations are a special way to appreciate a loved one. When selecting this gift option, please note who the gift is in honor or memory of. If an honorary gift, please include an address if you’d like the person to be notified.
For memorial gifts, if a family names NWLT as an organization to receive such gifts, then NWLT automatically sends donor names and addresses (not gift amounts) to the deceased person’s primary family member.
For all other stock, mutual funds, IRA or charitable giving account related contributions, please contact us directly with any questions.